DTC Engineering Opportunity Scholarship
To qualify for consideration of this scholarship, an applicant must:
1) Be enrolled or accepted Full Time in the Gator Engineering 2 + 2 program on the State College of Florida campus or
2) Be enrolled in one of the AS Engineering Technology programs, having taken AUTOCAD/REVIT in the first year at SCF.
3) Have earned a minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA
4) Be a Florida Resident for the purposes of instate tuition.
5) Donor prefers student be a current resident of Manatee or Sarasota County.
6). Student must attend the scholarship luncheon on Nov. 18th, 11:30 – 1:30pm, Michaels on East, Sarasota, Fl.