Operation Patriot Support - First Responder
To be eligible, the student must:
1) Must earn and maintain a cumulative 3.00 GPA.
2) Exhibit Financial Need by either the FASFA or expression of need in their essay
3) Be taking classes in a field that is related to law enforcement, EMT, paramedic or firefighting
4) Be a resident of Manatee, Sarasota, Charlotte, Hardee or Desoto County
5) Be considered a resident of Florida for tuition purposes
6) Be enrolled in at least 6 semester hours at the State College of Florida at the time of the award.
7) Participate in the SCF Foundation Virtual Scholarship luncheon the week of November 16, 2020
8) Write a thank you letter to the donor with in one week of the offer and email it to FoundationScholarships@scf.edu