NOVEL UNIT 159 AUXILIARY NURSING SCHOLARSHIP
To be eligible, student must be:
1) Be enrolled or accepted in a minimum of 6 semester hours at the State College of Florida at the time the award.
2) Be accepted/enrolled in a nursing program at State College of Florida.
3) Have earned a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
4) Complete a FASFA form and demonstrate financial need.
5) Reside in Nokomis, Osprey, Venice, Englewood or Laurel.
6) Preference will be given to a Veteran with an honorable discharge, or their spouse or child.
7) Student must attend the scholarship luncheon on November 18, 2020 from 11:30-1:30 pm at Micheal’s on East Sarasota Florida
Student must write a thank you letter to the benefactor with in one week of the offer.