David Skinner Gerstenberger Memorial BSN Nursing Scholarship
To be eligible, the student must:
1). Be accepted and enrolled in the BSN nursing program a minimum of 6 semester hours at the State College of Florida at the time the award.
2) Be currently employed as a nurse in a professional setting; doctor’s office, hospital etc.
3) Have earned a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
4) Be considered a Florida Resident for tuition purposes.
5) Provide a letter of reference from current nursing supervisor or employer physician must accompany the application.
6) Write a thank you letter to the donor.
7) Student must attend the scholarship luncheon on November 20, 2019 from 11:30-1:30 pm at Micheal’s on East Sarasota Florida.
- Supplemental Questions
- You will need to submit 1 letter of reference from current nursing supervisor or employer physician. Please ask the individual BEFORE you list them as a reference then enter their names and emails below. The system will automatically send the reference forms to the individual.