BLAKE MEDICAL CENTER EXCELLENCE IN NURSING SCHOLARSHIP
This scholarship’s intent is to recognize the BEST nursing student that resides in the Blake Medical Center service area.
To be eligible the student must:
1. Must be enrolled in the ASN nursing degree program at SCF at the time the scholarship award is to made, planning to pursue a BSN program at SCF;
2. Must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average each semester.
3. Must be considered a full time enrolled student.
4. Must be a US. Citizen
5. Must be a resident of Florida for tuition purposes;
6. Student must reside in Manatee, Sarasota, Pinellas or Hillsborough Counties, Florida.
7. Student must complete the FASFA.
8. Student must attend the SCF Foundation Scholarship luncheon on Wed. May 15, 2018 at Michael’s on East.
Student must write a thank you letter with in 1 week of the offer of the scholarship.